Respected members of Wefugees
 I will like to ask a question regarding my urlaub.I will be getting vaccation next month for 10 days.I have deep desire to meet my brother in Italy.As i havent meet him and his family from past 5 years.
 Auslanderbehorde has my ID card and they know my brother lives in EU.I was wondering if there are any chances of me getting a permission to travel for few days.Also my asylum is not yet been accepted by Germany.I have normale visa that we get during the period of Asylum.
asked Oct 1, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Adii | 762 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes
Hi thanks for your question. You can't travel while you are still under Asylum procedures. The tempory residence permits given to u by the auslander behörde is not sufficient for international travel. According to Eu laws asylum seekers who are still under Asylum procedures aren't allowed to travel outside of the Eu country in which they sought asylum
Good luck and best regards
answered Oct 1, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,291 questions
6,285 answers
139,282 users