Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have deldung since months, can i apply a folgeantrag as being a homosexuell? Because i discover myself here, but i am afraid of the procedure. Is it possible to do it? And can i ask the city to keep it secret? What risks do i have? What evidence they ask for? Thank you for supporting.
asked Sep 22, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Kim

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote

Hello @Kim

thank you for your question and sorry for our delayed response. 

In general one can submit a "Folgenantrag" when the facts have changed. That requirement applies to the situation you are outlining. 

In the discribed case the procedure would be the same, however it would be more difficult to "proof" homosexuelity than proofing one is danger due to war reasons etc.. 

But for exmaple if you have a partner- that is one fact that gives a proof. Furthermore, it would be good if you could get assistance by the gay/lesbian community in the town you are in, as for example the BAMF has specific trained staff members who would be in charge of such a case, but in order to benefit from this right, it is important to apply for it when submitting the "Folgeantrag". 

And the gay/lesbian community has organisation that give support through the entire procedure. 

I hope I could help you with the answer, if there are any further open questions please do not hesitate to contact us in the commnity. 

Best regards, 


answered Oct 1, 2018 by Nilab
0 votes
Hi thanks for the question the group will fine an answer for you soon. Just that some of our experts like@thor @WKZB are busy for now Best regards Nelly
answered Sep 25, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
3,623 questions
4,357 answers
135,541 users