Dear respected Sir /madam, I want to ask some questions regarding of my German marriage visa so I'm living in hamburg Germany and I'm on still asylum status and my asylum is rejected but I'm still in  appeal process so my question is, I got marriage with German woman according to the German law and I wanna apply visa so will I get visa in Germany or will I get visa in my home country Pakistan? What can I do now? Because I'm afraid maybe they'll say to me that I have to go home country and apply visa from there so what can I do? Thank you
asked Sep 8, 2018 in Legal advice by Rao89 | 835 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+2 votes
Hi @Rao89 first of all congratulations on your marriage. As for your question with my own experience its not unusual for the Ausländeramt to ask you to go back to your country to ask for the German family reunion visa. (Ehegattennachzug) if you have this Visa then you can enter successfully into the Federal republic of Germany and go to the Ausländer Behörde to apply for your Residence Permits (aufenstaltstitel) before the expiration of your visa. you can try to engage a German immigration Lawyer if you want to apply for it here in Germany without going back to your country. he will know better how to handle such a situation. and then tell you what to do Best regards NELLY
answered Sep 8, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
Did u ask someone whether its easy to get visa from pakistan?me on the same boat
0 votes
Hey Rao. I am on same situation too, in my Case they told me to go back to Pakistan and apply for family reunion visa. But I got lucky my partner is German and Poland citizen too so I apply my Residence permit through EU law and they have to issue me a residence permit without going back. But normally they will ask you to go back.

answered Sep 14, 2018 by Kevinreed00131
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,143 questions
6,121 answers
139,118 users