Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have Phd in Geotectonic and work as researcher how can I find work in require English language and able to earn Blue Card in Germany or Eu .

asked Aug 20, 2018 in Work by Lina

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Lina

thank you very much for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

There are several pages on the internet where you can look for jobs in Germany, some of them are especially for Blue Card Jobs in Germany. I will list some of them here for you:

1. is a website by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research designed for researchers working in Germany. They inform about job and career opportunities as a researcher in Germany and under "Jobs&careers > find a job" they list various job portals especially for researchers. So this could be a good fit for you!

2. is a website where employers in Germany can directly post their job offers and candidates can apply. But on this job portal they do post all kinds of jobs, so they might not be research related. But you can check it out either way.

If you have more questions, f. e. example regarding the application for a Blue Card please don´t hesitate to ask!

All the best, 


answered Sep 16, 2019 by InfoVerbund
4,040 questions
4,806 answers
136,520 users