Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I need fast answer please guys
asked Aug 16, 2018 in Legal advice by Loni

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+3 votes
Best answer
With your Refugee Travel Document(Passport) along with the Residence Permits which you got after been fully accepted as a Refugee in an Eu Country. you can visit a different Eu Country and stay there for up to a period of 90 days (3 months)
answered Aug 17, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
selected Aug 17, 2018 by Loni
This is valid only in EU states or and In Balkan states like Kosovo Albania Montenegro I wanna know about Kosovo
If i should understand you very well you want to know if it's valid for other Countries In the European Continent which are not part of the European Union or Schengen area?
Yes that I’m asking Idk why you don’t understand it
Is valid 3months (90days)to stay in those country’s what not are in European Union but are in European Continent
+2 votes
It seems you may likely not need a Visa for the three Countries you mentioned above if you have a Refugee status in an EU Country and you have the the Refugee Travel Document(Passport) and the Residence Permits that comes along with it.
The Visa policy of Montenegro states that Holders of Refugee status in the European Union , Canada,Japan, Australia and the US can visit Montenegro for a period of 30 days. Without having an additional visa. you can read this link Carefully.
Similar laws also applies to Albania but in Albania they can stay for a period of 90 days without a visa. Read this link carefully it will help u out

While in Kosovo Eu residence permit holders can visit there regardless of thier Nationality without having an additional visa for only a period of 15 days
I hope this answers your questions
answered Aug 17, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
edited Aug 17, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
Thank you so much
3,974 questions
4,740 answers
136,364 users