I have an Permesso di soggiorno in Italy and can be in any Schengen country for 90 days out of 180. What happens if I stay away longer. Who is checking that and how? As within Europe I don't get stamps in my passport.
asked May 6, 2018 in Legal advice by Gambian

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
only if you make an address(Anmedung). the office will know when you or if you overstayed
answered May 7, 2018 by shaggy
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,378 questions
5,232 answers
137,356 users