Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Aug 15, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Zainulhassan1536

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Zainulhassan1536

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

Once you are in the transit area of the airport you should get in touch with a Border Force (e.g. border police) and tell them that you want to claim asylum in the UK. Your application will then be registered and you will be screened (that's a meeting with an immigration officer). You should ask for an interpreter if you need one.

For further information about the asylum procedure in the UK, please check out this website provided by the British government:

Best regards,


answered Aug 16, 2018 by Thor
3,850 questions
4,616 answers
136,136 users