Hi, I'm flying from Iran to Canada, and my plane is changing in London. Can I declare refugee in the London Transit Area, without showing the passport?
asked Aug 14, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by aryjax | 3,627 views
Dont be disappointed but i just dont think so! .
or Maybe you could!!

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer
I think you are most likely to be obliged to show your Passport at the airport transit area. try and read this link carefully maybe it might help you out ****://***.righttoremain.org.uk/legal/entering-uk-and-claiming-asylum/
answered Aug 16, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
Thank you for the answer, but the question is that the transit area is considered to be the territory of England, and how is migration law in the Transit Area?If I destroyed my passport and declare asylum
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,303 questions
6,291 answers
139,299 users