Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
asked 6 days ago in Legal advice by PrayForBetterLife (120 points)
retagged 4 days ago

1 Answer

+1 vote
Yes Refugees with Austrian Refugee Travel Document and Asylum Resident Permit can travel to Greece and other Countries which are made up of the European union. But they are allowed to stay there for a period of 3 months. In other words you can visit Greece and other European union Countries only as a tourist. you aren't allowed to Work there during your visit. If you would like to work in Greece or other Eu countries then you have to apply for a Separate work Visa before travelling to Greece or the Eu Country which you intend to travel to
Best regards
answered 5 days ago by Nelly Overcomer (3,330 points)
Are you sure ?
Hello @PrayForBetterLife - Yes, Nelly is right. You find a comprehensive list of all countries you can travel to without a visa in this thread: Best regards, Thorgen
1,460 questions
2,003 answers
4,473 users