Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Jul 17, 2018 in Education by Osman Bilal

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Osman

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

Usually, you have to pay for the regular driver's licence yourself, but there are exceptions: You can get a grant by Jobcenter or Agentur für Arbeit if you need the licence for a job. You need a document by your employer that proves that.

Best regards,

answered Jul 17, 2018 by Thor
3,969 questions
4,736 answers
136,355 users