IAM Algérie Man i Come to germany with  shenguen visa. I get marier with german girl since  7month  now thé auslanderbehord Saïd i must go to algeria .ans get à Marty visa its Normal ?
asked Mar 26, 2018 in Legal advice by mama | 889 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @mama

Welcome to our community and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately it's not unusual for Ausländerbehörde to ask you to go back to your home country and to re-enter Germany with a proper visa. Then you can apply for a residence permit at Ausländerbehörde. Check out Stevens comment in this thread to have it explained in a little more detail:


Best regards,


answered Mar 27, 2018 by Thor
if i dont receive visa in my country can i take a lawyer?
Legal support by an expert is always a good idea if you can afford it. Especially when you have to deal with complex matters like visa/migration-law.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,916 questions
5,881 answers
138,828 users