Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes

I m a refugee in Munich and I would like to study in university or college in Berlin and can you tell me that is it possible to get admission and move to Berlin ?

Because I have seen on internet some programs which recommended from the university for refugees
asked Mar 9 in Education by Zichako (370 points)
closed 8 hours ago by Thor
Hello @Zichako - maybe @BildungsberaterIn can help you to find an answer to your question. Best regards, Thorgen
1,172 questions
1,681 answers
2,256 users