Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
How can a refugees get married to stay with her partner in America while his asylum has been rejected and already made an appeal

For example the refugees is living in Germany München
asked Jun 20, 2017 in Legal advice by SYK
Hi my dear, just give a a few more information. Where are you living now? Where is his asylum rejected? where is he from? Are you planning to move to America? Or already living there?
Am Livings in Germany, the asylum is rejected in Munich. My home country is Sierra Leone, my girlfriend want me to join her in America. Presently am living in Munich Ober Bayern( Weilheim-Schongau District?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+4 votes
Hello SYK,

a conceivable way: apply for a US Green Card.
Details given by the US Greencard Center:

Kind regards
answered Jul 3, 2017 by Jan
3,781 questions
4,521 answers
135,939 users