Guten Abend ! I need your help, can you please help me. We live in Germany 2 years and still we have only aufenthaltgestattung. I would like to know how can my husband make driving licence. I want to mention that he has armenian driving licence more than 20 years. Thank you in advance.
asked Jun 8, 2017 in Other Questions by hayhayastan | 541 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+3 votes
Good morning @hayhayastan,

your husband can obtain a driving license, the actual residence status is no obstacle.
He has to pass the complete theoretical and the practical driving examination in Germany. But he doesn't need to visit a driving school, he can decide himself, if he feels skilled enough to do the tests.

You have to apply for a driving license at your local road traffic licensing department primarily, that's where his Armenian driving license can be acknowledged.

Learning resources for getting prepared to pass the driving license exam in Germany can be bought for several languages (****://tinyurl.***/yc6tdvaq).

Hopefully you have German friends, who can help you in mannaging the issue. More information about driving license can be found at 'Profugus.de': ****://tinyurl.***/y8l4sff4 (German language).

Kind regards

answered Jun 9, 2017 by Jan
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,143 questions
6,121 answers
139,118 users