Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
Hello Wefugee,

at this moment, i have a job as well as so called "Duldung"(Not entirely rejected). By any chance, am i allow to have a trade license  or not ? I have comparatively good connection with "Garment"  industry back in my home country.

Alternatively, if i get on touch with buyers and act as a middle person then am i legally liable to anyone ? or will it be against my right to stay ?
asked Jan 6, 2017 in Other Questions by Smile (540 points)

1 Answer

+3 votes
Best answer
Dear Smile,

with a Duldung you cannot apply for a Gewerbeerlaubnis (trade licence); it is not sufficient.

You can act as middle person only if you are employed by do this  (and this employment has been authorised by the Ausländerbehörde). It is possible that you can have a forein employer. However, as soon as you act on your own, i.e. for several foreign companies (as an Agent) you will need a "Gewerbeerlaubnis", which you will not get at this stage (see above).
answered Jan 6, 2017 by Marcel (10,000 points)
Thank you sir, i really appreciate. Although, i had few confusions regarding this role/act but now i am crystal clear(after your points ) that at this moment, there is noting could be done but wait.  
1,367 questions
1,897 answers
3,899 users