Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hii ,I'm Steve its unfortunately I refused in Sweden cause In Italy i had forced to put fingers point , I moved to seek asylum protection in Germany ,
the question is Which state should I go to which could understand my case (
Please answer me as possible as can!
Best regards
Happy new year
asked Dec 29, 2016 in Asylum proceedings by Steve
do you mean which state in the EU? or which Länder state within Germany?
Hello Marcel!
I mean in Germany
Have you already tried to register in Germany?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,852 questions
3,525 answers
133,530 users