Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
thank you
asked Jul 22, 2016 in Money by Mahmoud1982

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+3 votes
Hello Mahmoud,
Please specify: Do you have the status of a recognized refugee? Have you applied for asylum and has this be granted? If the answer is yes you have the right from this date on to apply for child benefit if your children do live in Germany.
Please see this site for detailed info of the requirements:

answered Jul 22, 2016 by Danny
+2 votes
Hello Mahmoud,

another request for specification:
Are you asking for long term financial support by the German state?
Or do you have to satisfy urgent currend needs, so that a privat supporter could help as well?

Regards, Jan
answered Jul 23, 2016 by Jan
4,045 questions
4,816 answers
136,527 users