Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
the germany in need of skilled workers  to the country , please guide me for this program
asked Jul 4, 2016 in Work by sam
Hello, could you please ask a concise question, I don't understand exactly, what you are looking for. Which "program" do you mean? Are you looking for a job? Or do you want to improve your skils to get a job? Have a look at wefugee's category "Work" (see menu on the right", does any subject satisify your needs?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+5 votes

have you ever heard of 'Syrvive'? See
Or '':
Another: Academic Experience Worldwide":
Foreign Skills Approval (IHK Fosa):
Netzwerk 'Integration durch Qualifikation: (in English)

Not special, but useful: Workeer:
At last: Special information by BAMF:
Personal help: Hotline Working and Living in Germany - available from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday, under the telephone number +49 30 1815-1111

Kind regards, Jan
answered Jul 4, 2016 by Jan
0 votes
thank you for your  answer,

the country of Germany in need of travilleurs qualified for the 10 years that follow, I am a graduate and qualified and I want to live and work in GERMANY , help me to contact the concerned department that handles this area
answered Jul 4, 2016 by sam
4,045 questions
4,813 answers
136,527 users