Hallo my name is shoukat ali. . In accident my bone was broken and now I feel a lot of pain every time when I go to doctor for solution  but doctor said to me you you need the expensive test then we control your pain but you are not resident of germany that's why we can't help you .. and I have too much pain some time I'm crying about pain please help me if you can .. Thanks
asked Jun 6, 2016 in Healthcare by Shoukat | 1,137 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

+2 votes
Hello Shoukat Ali,

at first here are some informations for you about medical care for refugees in Germany:

We should know where exactly you live in Germany at this time. Maybe Wefugee people can help you to find a local medical support.

Kind regards, Jan
answered Jun 6, 2016 by Jan
I'm leaving in Hillesheim 67586 ..
So thanks of you. .You are really great nation
Hello Shoukat Ali, this is my opinion, too. If I know, where you live, I can help finding help in your town.
0 votes
I'm living in Hillesheim 67586 Rheinland-Pfalz
answered Jun 6, 2016 by Shoukat
Hi, I found a Facebook-Group: https://***.facebook.***/fhberggemeinden/?fref=nf
I have already sent them a note asking for help.
I got a telephone number of a volunteer helper. Find me on Facebook: Nicole Marie Podschadel and send me your address.
0 votes
So thanks of you
answered Jun 6, 2016 by Shoukat
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,133 questions
6,110 answers
139,113 users