hallo , i am fouzi from syrian and i live in kassel , i want anyone help me for studing .
asked May 26, 2016 in Education by fouzi | 315 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
Dear Fouzi,

do you mean, you need help for your application for university?

There is a place in Kassel called "Jugendmigrationsdienst" the adress is:
Königsplatz 57
 34117 Kassel
Tel: 0561 / 57463720

You can call them and set up an apointment. I am sure they can tell you exactly what you need to do to start studing!



answered May 26, 2016 by Henny
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,136 questions
6,114 answers
139,113 users