Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello may name is Said mohamed i'm 17 yrs old. I stayed here in germany for one year especially bayern,betzenstein and not met with goverment,i mean i do not got an interview from the goverment so i want to get help, however how you can help me please
asked Jan 23, 2016 in Asylum proceedings by bastian
Hello Said. Jan is right. As the administration or the government has big problems to care about all the persons who came to Germany, waiting for a year is unfortunatly normal, like most persons have to wait a year or 2. This Einzelfallberatung is a good idea, maybe he know better the possibilities in Bayern. Last chance is a "Unterlassungsklage" - means you accuse the government that it s not working fast enough. But this is a hard procedure with costs around 500€.
I wish you a lot of energy during waiting. I know thats its a hard situation. Good luck, Katharina
Ok Kath thnks but of have that how i do contact with that procedure which you told

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Mohamed,

ask a member of 'Flüchtlingsrat Bayern' for help. Contact a person with the tag 'Einzelfallberatung:

But please consider that German administration has serious problems to cope with the great number of applicants at this time.

Good luck, Jan
answered Jan 24, 2016 by Jan
3,348 questions
4,112 answers
134,932 users