Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello everybody, I graduated from architecture faculty in Tishreen University last year then I came to Germany. I want to ask how can I make the equivalent of my degree and what are the steps?? I heard about ZAK and another places like Architektenkammer but I don't know from where should I begin Could you help me please :) #bachelordegree #equivalent #universitycertificate
asked Jan 5, 2016 in Education by Micho

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes
Hello Micho,

do you know these information sources about German admisson practice: (in German) (in English)

Regards, Jan

answered Jan 5, 2016 by Jan
3,971 questions
4,736 answers
136,362 users