I'm one of Kiron student, i'm wondering...
I have finished 3 years of law studying in Damascus university and I have my papers, my question : is there any possibility to do an equivalent of my studies or I have to start all over again?

asked Dec 20, 2015 in Education by Bayan | 629 views
Hello Bayan, you can have a **** on ****://***.uni-assist.de Did you studied in English medium or Arabic?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+2 votes
Hi Bayan,
may be this could help you: ****://***.netzwerk-iq.de/
in english: ****://***.berlin.netzwerk-iq.de/netzwerk-iq_berlin-en.html
Best regards, Heide
answered Jan 1, 2016 by HeiDe
0 votes
Dear Bayan,

I know this post was written a long time ago, but I wanted to post this link so you can check it out and see about your academic recognition : https://***.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/html/en/academic_recognition.php

Also, for future reference if you are still a Kiron student, please go on the Kiron Student Forum (forum.kiron.ngo/) and read what other students have posted/ask questions there as well. There you can interact with other students from your study track. Many of your questions have already been answered, and there are great comments for you to read.

Kind regards,
Kiron Student Support

answered Nov 11, 2016 by Kiron-HelpDesk
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,208 questions
6,193 answers
139,195 users