Eny help
asked Dec 20, 2015 in Other Questions by Ab shaher | 785 views
dear ab shaher  ,if you  want get english course via kiron,please open your kiron plan and **** on top right of your kiron plan platform to student support botton and click on that   and it will take you to where you can get information about how you can start english course .
Thank you
You can start with any help instead of eny help

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer
*solved in the comments*
Please use the "answer box" to answer question ;-)

answered Jan 15, 2016 by Conny
0 votes
Thanks for your message and interest in Kiron. We are working on creating more language course options for our students and for the time being we have partners that can help you online while we find more offline options. The offline options will depend on the location of our students, and we will send out more information when we have updates.

Please take a **** in your Kiron Campus platform up at the top where it says Kiron Services> Language School for more information.

#kiron #languageservices
answered Nov 11, 2016 by Kiron-HelpDesk
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,291 questions
6,285 answers
139,282 users