Hello everyone, my husband has Parkinson and I would like to know if there is anyway to get help to pay for his treatment here. So far we are struggling to get medicines, since here they can't afford to pay long-term treatments for chronic diseases. He is getting worse without medicines, I really hope someone can give us some advice on this.

Thank you,

asked Dec 10, 2015 in Healthcare by Uri | 1,100 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+3 votes
Best answer
Hello Uri,

there are regional help programs, maybe I can help if you tell me in which German region/town you are staying now.
For basic information about health care in Germany see this information: ****://tinyurl.***/zmx5oma

Regards, Jan
answered Dec 10, 2015 by Jan
Thank you very much Jan, we are living in Dresden
Hello Uri,

ask the 'Caritas' to help you:
Caritasverband f├╝r Dresden e.V. Asylberatungsstelle Lohrmannstra├če 20 01237 Dresden Telefon: 0351 27283501
For further information see ****://tinyurl.***/j4o6p5z

Hope that helps, Jan
Thank you
0 votes
local Support Groups are usually good sources of Information
in your case: ***.parkinson-dresden.de
answered Mar 2, 2016 by aby
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,326 questions
6,321 answers
139,330 users