Hello HalKho, I hope this information is helpful (http://www.lawclinicmunich.de/images/info/Bamf_english.pdf
). Here is a brief summary:
- Tell your whole story
- Be clear about the facts
- Provide evidences
Important topics within a hearing:
- What kind of persecution have you been facing?
- Is there nobody to help you in your country?
- Did you take part in political/religious activities after your escape?
- Health status
- You have the right to be interviewed in your native language
- You are entitled to bring your own translator or another person you trust
How to prepare:
- Write down what is important
- Check the correct order of events
- Talking about traumatic events, even if you prefer not to talk about them, you should write them down and the BAMF is obliged to include them
- Collect evidences and witnesses (if possible)
- Advance notice in case you want to bring your own translator