Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello i've been searching for apartment in Bonn for 3 months.
The problem is the landrods don't accept to rent by jobcenter.
so i'm asking if anyone can help me or give me      an advice.
Thanks for reading
asked Nov 16, 2015 in Home & Living by khaled 4
what's the landlords??
the people who own the apartment

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes
go to Wohnungsamt, ask for a wohnberechtigungsschein, they might also offer appt.
answered Nov 17, 2015 by wefuDUS
4,040 questions
4,808 answers
136,520 users