I live in Brandenburg and I resigned from jobcenter some time ago.I'm looking for an apartment for one person in Essen.I've searched through the Internet and I did not find response from renting apartments firms.I send hundreds of emails to companies renting homes.I need someone to help me there.
thank you.
asked Aug 2, 2016 in Home & Living by Medo

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+5 votes
Hello Medo,

contact "Diakoniewerk Essen" (http://bit.ly/2aeGTjN - Site's language is German).
They have a project called "Living space for refugees" (Wohnraum für Flüchtlinge").

Consultation hours:

Monday 12.30-15.30h
Tuesday 8.30-11.30h
Thursday 12.30-15.30h
Friday 8.30-11.30h

Contact person: Martin Bock (Phone: 0201/81 25 68 12)
Contact form online: http://bit.ly/2aeI42y

Hope I could help, Jan
answered Aug 2, 2016 by Jan
Thank's a lot my friend :)
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,316 questions
5,158 answers
137,068 users