Hello all,

Currently im waiting for my interview which it is in janaur-2016 and i would like to start process my university documents in hamburg university so that im undergraduate of financial major.

Is it possible for the processing right now ot i must wait until i got the residence.

Im leaving in dassendorf-schleswig holstein

Your responce is highly apprecieted.

Best regards.
asked Nov 13, 2015 in Education by Eco

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Eco:
The university of Hamburg helps people forced to flee their homelands and discontinue their studies by paving their way towards regular university study.
Under the title "#UHHhilft," a comprehensive modular concept was developed in the last several weeks by members of faculty, students, and staff of the University. It is open to all refugees who would like to study and attend lectures or need information, advising, and academic support. Here you have more information about the project: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/uhhhilft_e.html#buddy

You can reach the refugee representative of the university by e-mail:  fluechtlingsbeauftragte@uni-hamburg.de

Hope it helps
answered Nov 16, 2015 by Beatriz
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,363 questions
5,222 answers
137,301 users