Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I m here in Germany as a aaylum seekers status so can I continue my further studies...
asked Oct 21, 2015 in Education by Vickey

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

+3 votes
Hi Vickey,

Yes, I think you can. Have a look at
Maybe this could help you

All the best
answered Oct 21, 2015 by Conny
+3 votes
HI Vickey, it's also maybe possible to get your previous education status (BA) accredited here, so that you can attend a state university. Do you know a person speaking German? He/She can help you use this form, which informs you about your status.
answered Oct 22, 2015 by Leolonie
About accredidation there is also the following thread:
0 votes
Yes. Get your degree recognized and attested and then apply to university offering your desired and relevant study program.
What is your field of study?
answered Nov 30, 2018 by Aqib
3,780 questions
4,513 answers
135,933 users