Hello, I'm a Syrian refugee and I'm trying to find a licensed translator to help me with some official documents I need to translate into German. Do you know where I could find one?

Thank you
asked Nov 6, 2015 in Legal advice by Rima | 677 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
Hello Rima, this database for translators and interpreters contains the names of all translators and interpreters with general authorization, appointment and/or administration of oath in the individual States of the Federal Republic of Germany. This database has been designed to quickly and easily find the suitable translator and interpreter for any given language: ****://***.justiz-dolmetscher.de/suche_action

I hope it helps
answered Nov 6, 2015 by Beatriz
Thank you Beatriz :)
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,928 questions
5,902 answers
138,855 users