I am a journalist

please contact me dbui@nouvelobs.***
asked Sep 24, 2015 in Other Questions by doan | 557 views
Hi Doan, what do you want to do? For what do you need the translator? Do you need someone in munic, or does it also work online? The more Information we have, the better we can help you. Best regards. Conny
I need someone to assist me for an itw (online wont do ;-). The thing is the person i wanted to interview was transferred, and he's not anymore in Munich. So it will be much harder!!!

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes
Try ebay-kleinanzeigen, registration is free and you can give your own adverts, **** for  the communities helfen/help or suche/search...

answered Oct 8, 2015 by CaBu
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,133 questions
6,110 answers
139,113 users