Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
+2 votes
Does anyone know a kurdish speaking Doctor in Berlin? Thanks for your help! #berlin #doctor #medicin
asked Sep 8, 2015 in Healthcare by Arcus (320 points)
edited Apr 13 by Thor

4 Answers

+3 votes
You an find kurdish speaking doctors on the homepage of KV Berlin if you use "Arztsuche" > "Erweiterte Suche" > "Sprache: Kurdisch". Unfortunately the homepage is only in German. Here is the link to the homepage:
answered Sep 9, 2015 by Judith (300 points)
Thank you very much! I tried to find someone, but it's really hard on german websites.
Thank you, Judith! :)
0 votes
Dr. Med. Gülüstan Saribas, Karl-Marx-Str. 27, Tel. 030 - 54 71 58 62
answered Nov 16, 2015 by basil (1,000 points)
0 votes
Look at the project
answered Dec 3, 2015 by KayBee (250 points)
–1 vote
I know, the question has been asked some time ago but I just saw it and maybe this site is very helpful for the problem.:

You can easily book an interpreter there for going to a doctor. They offer a broad variety of languages
answered Nov 6, 2015 by Peter (570 points)
1,771 questions
2,359 answers
23,109 users