Hello everyone . I need some information about this . I lost my vatershaft how do i get back the document.  Wish office do i need to contact for this . I will be glad if i get this help . Please
asked Jul 5 in Legal advice by Nevv | 251 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Hi. You go back to the same office you applied at from the beginning.
answered Jul 5 by Simi
0 votes

Dear @Nevv,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

I agree with Simi and suggest to request another certified copy from the registry office or youth welfare office where the certificate was created. Otherwise, the copy presented at the registry office at your child's place of birth could be copied as well if the paternity is already registered there.

I hope this helps and all the best,


answered Jul 7 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,342 users