I started my Ausbildung when I had Duldung then applied for 16g. I want to visit my country and would like to know if it is possible?
asked Jun 30 in Legal advice by Tototosh | 355 views
Which ausbildung are you doing and currently do you have 16g?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes

Dear @Tototosh

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question. 

Yes, this should be possible. Unlike the "Duldung" or "Ausbildungsduldung", a residence permit for vocational training (according to paragraph 16g of the German Residence Act) allows the holder to go on trips abroad (of course you have to comply with the respective passport and visa requirements) and also a temporary stay in your home country shouldn't be a problem. Do you agree dear @mbeon-fardeen

I hope this helps and all the best, 


answered Jun 30 by Meike
Ok. Thanks. I appreciate.
0 votes
What if someone doesn't get a passport from the consulate despite every possible attempt. Will the person also be issued with aufenthg? Because I couldn't find the paragraph anymore in the Gesetz
answered Jul 2 by Ny
0 votes
Can you contact wirh.me
answered Jul 5 by Badroo347
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,342 users