I am living in Germany and have received visa under §104C last year and now I want to convert this visa on spouse basis, my wife is German national. We have recognized our marriage according to German law and German marriage certificate. We have one child. Is it possible to convert my 104c visa on the behalf of my wife? If it is possible then how much it will take the time for this process? please answer my questions. Bundle of thanks

asked Jun 4 in Other Questions by Wasim Ahmad | 128 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,291 questions
6,285 answers
139,282 users