I'm a Nigeria my girlfriend is German we have a son but I live in another country can my girlfriend file a parent paternity for me as the father of the my son without me appearing in germany
asked May 8 in Other Questions by sparo17 | 171 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi. If you are the father you need to prove it through DNA test. They will need your legal documents and you have to be there in person. Your girlfriend can contact Jugendamt in her city or do this through the lawyer. The best thing do it together to save time. NB**Both of you need to be there.
answered May 10 by Simi
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,262 questions
6,259 answers
139,252 users