My girlfriend live in Germany and she is German  and I live Italy as asylum seeker we have a baby boy in Germany
How can I sign the paternity document as the father without being present in germany because im not allow this travel
asked Jan 26 in Other Questions by sparo17 | 1,121 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @sparo17,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community. Please see my colleague's answer in one of your earlier opened threads. Éanna explained there that you can do the recognition of paternity at the German embassy in Rome. For more information, you may check their website as well.

I hope this helps and all the best,


answered Jan 27 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,291 questions
6,286 answers
139,282 users