How can my wife apply for a residence permit § 25 (5) AufenthG because of the child she gave birth to here in Germany and what are her rights?
asked Apr 15 in Legal advice by Massive-pace-3774 | 460 views
Maybe you can talk more about her situation
Like the father of the child has a residence permit or germany nationality
How long she has been living in germany
Those the child has a residence permit or germany nationality
The father of the child has a student residence permit, Aufenthaltstitel 16b. She is currently with polish student residence permit that would expire in few months. The child is yet to applied for a residence permit.
I have answered your other question about this.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,258 questions
6,257 answers
139,249 users