Hello, i am of moroccan citizen living in italy, i dont have the right to reside in Italy. However my girlfriend of five years is now pregnant and have acknowledged my right to paternity , after signing that document in the German consulate in italy, we want to live together in Germany, she has a house and a good job enough yo sustain our family.

I contacted the german embassy and they said i have to prove habitual residence in italy to apply from Italy, which i can’t prove.

My question is can i go to Germany and apply from whitin Germany. Thank you
asked Apr 2 in Home & Living by Mouad1307 | 98 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,200 questions
6,176 answers
139,183 users