Hello everyone!

I am really thankful to wefugees for guiding me and answering all of my questions. I have successfully completed Ausbildung as Pflegefachfrau. I will get my certificate through post. How can I speed up the process right now? What type of residence permit will I get right now?
asked Apr 2 in Legal advice by Sidra | 520 views
Thank you for the reply.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Sidra

Well done on completing your Ausbildung!

The type of permit you get after completing the Ausbildung is called 19d, after the paragraph 19d of the Aufenthaltsgesetz:


Have you had any job offers yet? If so, you send the job offer and Ausbildung certificate to the Ausländerbehörde along with an application for 19d. They will check your documents and if everything is ok, will issue you with a permit for two years with the right to start working there.

If you need some time still to find a job after your Ausbildungduldung expires, you will be first given a Duldung for six months to do so.

Here is detailed information about the residence permit 19d:




answered Apr 19 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,262 questions
6,259 answers
139,252 users