me and my husband are married since 2018, last year 2023 we have a lot of problems and we decided that we will live separately, but still will try to fix our marriage so in the same house another tenant diet so I take that apartment because it was the same address so I didn’t have to myself in Rathaus , for some info, I currently have residence permit 25 abs 3 because we are gay and I got protection. This year, I want travel my country, because of my brothers marriage, so I decided to apply a resident permit behalf of my marriage, so I can travel back to my home country. I received an email from immigration office and they asked for the document signed,Erklärung ehrliche Lebensgemeinschaft. My is, is it normal if we apply that Raza, permit behalf on basis of a German spouse or or they have some information about the new apartment that I rented again the house has five apartments two of them we own so technically it’s the same address. I have done nothing except made a contract. My question is is it normal to ask for that document to be signed there, in doubt that we’re not together ? In my Circumstances, should I sign it and send it to immigration office, but backfire on me? I’m working full-time on very good salary,  any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you,
asked Mar 31 in Legal advice by Kevinreed00131 | 182 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,200 questions
6,176 answers
139,183 users