A person just got his Daueraufenthaltskarte in which is written - eu familien angehöriger art 20 - 5ABS 5 satz 2 freizügG/EU. (married with a EU citizen/registered in germany since 2018 have 2 kids together)

He is getting divorced now and she will move back to her country(Greece) with their 2 kids that were born in Germany. what will happen with his permit ? do they have the right to cancel this card? what does he have to do?
asked Feb 12 in Legal advice by Kox | 605 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Kox

He keeps his right of permanent reisdency if the other family members leave Germany. He does not have to do anything.



answered Mar 8 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,303 questions
6,291 answers
139,299 users