I am a new refugee, and can I work in another European country with a work visa?
asked Dec 24, 2023 in Work by Jumais | 852 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Jumais,

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community.

If you have applied for asylum in Germany, no you cannot go to work in another European country. If you want to go for working to another EU country, you have to first have the EU Permanent residence permit in Germany or German nationality. With the EU Permanent residence permit or with the German passport you can then work in other EU countries.

I hope, you have got your answer. I am a MBEON consultant. If you wish to contact me directly, you can see my profile and follow the instructions there.

Best wishes

Fardeen Noori

answered Dec 27, 2023 by mbeon-fardeen
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,299 questions
6,289 answers
139,292 users