My husband joined me recently and he is living in germany with family reunification residence permit 30 (1) AUFENTHG.

He would like to know if he is allowed to start  business in germany with that residence permit.

Thank you
asked Sep 27, 2023 in Work by Malcolm | 422 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Malcolm

Yes, with that permit he can set up his own business. Here is a useful starting place with information for migrants on setting up a business:




answered Oct 4, 2023 by mbeon-Éanna
Thank you so much
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,299 questions
6,289 answers
139,292 users