1 view
Dear sir or Madame

As a commen practice the Naturalization authority currently are asking people who would like to apply for the citizenship to provide a birth certificate ...

As a recognized refugee I have no ability to provide such document ... And personally I find it unreasonable to make such request as the recognised refugees are not allowed to visit the home country embassy ...or have any contact with the original country authorities ..

For that reason I am asking you please .. is there any legal way to avoid this request .. knowing that I currently have an expired passport among other documents to prove my identity ..

Kind regards.
asked Sep 7 in Legal advice by Melhopenot | 1 view

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,918 questions
5,894 answers
138,835 users