I want to change from nursing Ausbildung to engineering ausbildung
asked Apr 20, 2023 in Other Questions by Obeti | 837 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Obeti 

It is possible to change Ausbildung. You need to have a contract for the new Ausbildung and then submit it to the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde).

There isn't an Ausbildung for engineering. In order to become an engineer, it is necessary to study at university. There are, however, many types of Ausbildung in the technical field. Here is a good overview of different types on offer:




answered Apr 28, 2023 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,332 questions
6,335 answers
139,347 users