I am a housewife whose residence permit is linked to my husband's. We both have 19d and his has a supplementary paper for Blue Card (I think). Is there an option where I can make my residence permit independent from his (in the event of separation)?

If there is such an option, what should I need to do moving forward? Will I still be okay for Permanent Residence?

asked Mar 28, 2023 in Legal advice by StrawberryPink | 411 views
Hi @StrawberryPink, Firstly, are you sure that your permit is linked to your husbands? Does it state anything on your permit about 'Familienangehörige'? Do you have a third-level academic or vocational qualification? With that information I can better answer your question.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,323 questions
6,318 answers
139,328 users