1 view
Hello all, I have a one question!?

I have the Polish TRC and my question is, how I can come to work in Germany legally, like transfer, I hear something I can get the certificate A1 from inssurence in Poland, but I need more info if someone know.

Thank you in advanced
asked Mar 4 in Work by Adi30 | 1 view

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Adi30,

It is not clear to me whether you are asking to come to work in Germany short-term , for example being sent by your current employer in Poland to work for two weeks in Germany, or if you are considering coming to work and live in Germany.

If it is for short-term work purposes, then the A1 certificate is necessary. It is proof that you continue to be employed and covered for social security purposes in Poland. As a TRC-holder, however, you also need a visa form the German embassy in Warsaw which allows you to come and work here. The A1 certificate is only related to social security and does not have anything to do with immigration law or work permits.

If you wish to come and stay long-term, the A1 certificate is not relevant. In this case, you apply for a work visa at the Germany embassy in Warsaw.

Please note that for beneficiaries of temporary protection from Ukraine, the rules for coming to Germany from Poland are simpler.



answered Mar 13 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,695 questions
5,610 answers
138,308 users