Hello I am an Albanian Citizen and I have a Poland residence card. Can I work in Germany with this card. I have a valid job offer. Do I need to get a visa or can I just work with the Poland residence card?
asked Jan 6, 2020 in Work by crick333 1 flag | 616 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear crick333,

I am happy to greet You in the community and it is nice, that You searching for answers for Your actual situation.

The fact, that You carry a residence card of Poland allows You only to visit Germany for 90 days in 6 month, that means You could be a tourist in Germany. If You would like to job in Germany, You need a work visa.

I hope, that the answer could help You. I wish you all the best.

Yours sincerely,

Béla Zsigó

Migration assistant MBE-On
answered Jan 7, 2020 by mbe-on_Zsigó
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,132 questions
6,100 answers
139,112 users